ralphpnj wrote:
> The really sad part is that it was and still is so easy for you save
> yourself. All you need to do is exactly what the "professionals" over at
> the audio magazine do which is to present the measurements (just as you
> have done) but then declare that in spite of the measurements the Touch
> TT3.0 sounds so much better than the stock Touch. Be sure to include all
> the usual audiophile buzz words, such as veils, windows, sound stage,
> micro-dynamics, etc. and you will be forgiven. Repent sinner before it's
> too late!!!
>
> By the way I humbly apologize to all the real professionals out there
> for referring to the clowns at the audio magazines as "professionals".
> What a joke.

Professional is doing it for a living you don’t have to be good at it if
you can fool someone to pay .And professional in what discipline being
an audiophile magazine clown some of them are very good at that :) they
write the stuff their advertisers want to and what the readers want to
read .
It's a very deep hole.
They have managed to convince their readership on so many
pseudo-scientific things that you have to backtrack >30 year to begin to
put it right again if even possible .
Best prognosis, the current cult practitioners die of natural causes and
the hobby can be reinvented in a more sane regime as it once was by
younger people (discus practical speaker placements instead of quantum
purifiers).
The insane pricing is a sign of that they are selling to a diminishing
crowd of true believers...