Mnyb wrote:
> So measurements matters if they support audiophile folklore , if it
> doesn't it is tossed away .

I remember a review of an audio device in one of these advertising
magazines (forgot what it was, who made it and who reviewed it). Jitter
measurements were incredible and the producer admitted he was not
looking at that detail because he trusted his ears. Funny enough the
review was very positive. The device was around 20k or so.

You can add: Measurement matters if they support audiophile folklore, if
it doesn't or if it is expensive enough it is tossed away.

Server/Storage: Synology DS412+ -> LMS 7.7.2
Living Room: Windows Server 2012 R2 (core) -> AudiophileOptimizer ->
Squeezelite -> WDM-KS/HDMI -> NAD M51 -> Rowen Absolute MONO -> Quad
22L
Sleeping Room: Radio
Controller: iPad mini -> iPeng 7