My Quads claim to go down to 30Hz +/- 6dB but I have no way of knowing
whether they do. I have a Quad sub as part of the L-ite system for HT
that is supposed to go down to 25Hz and that system sounds really good
for multi-channel programs including live concert DVD/Blu-ray discs. But
for 2 channel stereo music, the floorstanders are far superior,
particularly sitting in the sweet spot in the Lazyboy.

And then I've got the vintage Boston Acoustic Lynnfield VR system
(VR-M60 mains, VR-MX surrounds, VR-920 center and PV-1000 sub) in the
living room for TV and movies. BA really hit their stride with this
series and these pieces have held up well over the years.

Win7Pro(x64)[3.3Ghz i5, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD system, 15TB storage], LMS
7.9.0 -> Logitech Squeezebox Classic V.3 -> Cambridge Audio DacMagic ->
NAD C160 -> 2 x NAD C272 -> Quad 22L2