Julf wrote:
> I am assuming the whole posting was 100% joke/irony.

As I just responded to probedb, yes it was meant as a joke but it is
really hard to make a joke about something that it is itself one big
joke. While you and many other of my fellow forum members might
instantly recognize the joke, unfortunately most audiophiles would not
see anything wrong with my post and in fact would gladly believe it and
spend money on 24 bit versions of modern recordings with minimal dynamic
range.

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos