jkeny wrote:
> Thanks but be aware, if this thread follows the usual trend, you are
> next going to be asked to "prove" that it is audibly better by doing a
> blind test :)
>
> The whiff of this is already evident from the measurists "if it's 100dB
> down, more or less, its probably not going to an audible problem"

Heh...well, I don't have one, so that'll be impossible.  Notwithstanding
SBGK's usual amusing chippiness, when I took the time to look into it,
it sounded like a device that actually had the feel of something based
on some good engineering.  Plus JS had been a fairly well-respected
contributor here until whatever untoward events caused him and Triode to
bail.  The dac he'd been talking about developing had raised some
excitement around this forum, too.  So, with that all in mind I remain
interested to hear what other folks think of this REGEN.

Rg

System information
Main: Vortexbox/Squeezelite > USB> Benchmark DAC2 D > LFD LE IV
Signature amp > Revel Performa F208 speakers.

Home Theatre:  Touch (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic
5.1, Touch FW 7.8.0-r16754.

LMS 7.9.0 - 0.71.20150313git1426153261 on a 1TB Micro Vortexbox
Appliance, V 2.3.