jkeny wrote:

> So?. JS has specifically stated that the Regen is not addressing the USB
> protocol 8KHz noise spikes or did you not read the 3rd paragraph of the
> article?

I find the third paragraph hard to follow.

"This packet noise consists of two parts: noise from the USB protocol
engine and from the USB PHY. The protocol engine noise does not depend
on the input signal quality, just the data, so its impact is always
going to be the same no matter what is done with the input. The PHY is
the part that actually connects to the electrical signals on the bus,
ITS contribution to packet noise IS dependent on the quality of the
input signal. This is the part the REGEN targets."

It does not seem to directly comment on 8 KHz noise, except perhaps very
obliquely.  But the oblique explanation seems to contradict claims made
on the site's home page.  How are we to know which part of the web  site
is more important?

Since you seem to understand it please explain, if possible with quotes.