jkeny wrote:
> And now we're into the usual forum debating mode
>
> Let me crystallise it for you - would you trust a Foobar log showing
> positive ABX results from me?

jkeny I don't think you have what it takes to provide such a thing (and
this opinion has been shared on another forum where you are well known),
so I have *-no-* thoughts about it ever happening.

The usual procedure is to evaluate evidence as it appears. You've
already demonstrated in recent posts that you don't see the need for
this approach, so there is no need to discuss this further.

Here is a relevant piece of friendly advice:

A rule of thumb is that a single listening test by a single person is a
single data point and that it takes confirmation by means of additional
listening tests performed by other people to create a critical mass of
strong evidence.