arnyk wrote:
> jkeny I don't think you have what it takes to provide such a thing (and
> this opinion has been shared on another forum where you are well known),
> so I have *-no-* thoughts about it ever happening.
>
> The usual procedure is to evaluate evidence as it appears. You've
> already demonstrated in recent posts that you don't see the need for
> this approach, so there is no need to discuss this further.
>
> Here is a relevant piece of friendly advice:
>
> A rule of thumb is that a single listening test by a single person is a
> single data point and that it takes confirmation by means of additional
> listening tests performed by other people to create a critical mass of
> strong evidence.

As you well know I have produced positive ABX results on AVS forum for
differentiating high-res files & you rejected both mine & Amir's
numerous positive results saying that you distrusted us & that only if
the test was run with a trusted administrator would you accept any
results from me or him. So you have rejected multiple positive results
by different people on the basis that you don;t trust them

You are jut playing your usual games, Arny which are transparent to all
- each bit of evidence that you don't like is rejected & further
requirements or tests called for.