arnyk wrote:

> I don't see any difference between you and jkeny, except a matter of
> degree - IOW the number of times each of you has violently misconstrued
> my statements. Jkeny is way ahead in that contest because he's had
> months more time to do it. Check the annals of the Hydrogen Audio and
> Audio Video Science forums. *His aggressive stance here can be
> reasonably interpreted as the consequences of hurt pride and possible
> financial losses that he may blame me for*.

Some points:
- my stance with you is because I know what I'm dealing with, as does
Jason. Your claim of innocent sceptic doesn't fool us for a moment
- You modus operandi is to continuously claim that you have been
misconstrued (usually violently)
- your well practised in back-tracking as many will have gathered on
this thread
- as you have already demonstrated you have an aversion to audio &
business (your attempt to denigrate the Regen is pathetic)
- Yes ABX would come into this if JS produced his measurements - we
already had a sniff of it regarding the 8KHz noise spike
- finally even if positive ABX results are produced you will reject
them, if it shakes your world-view, on the basis that you don't trust
the listener doing the test

As I said before you bring nothing to this debate only noise