doctor_big wrote:
> Take note, all.  This is what it all boils down to - the desire to
> ridicule and belittle anyone who wants to play with stereo equipment,
> but isn't willing to toe the ABX line.

Another example post containing made up evil about others and spewed as
if it were the truth.

Where would you get the strange idea that I don't like to play and play
with my stereo equipment? No, its just another made-up fantasy.

Where did you get the idea that my comments are relevant to ABX?  Have I
mentioned it here? No, its just another made-up fantasy.

Reality is that people who wish to share ideas about their audio
experiences can provide whatever evidence they wish. It is true that I
know how to scientifically evaluate the reliability of such evidence
that is presented.  However, I'm fine with any evidence that is
presented and will grant it full credibility as long as there is reason
to believe that it is not developed by means that are well known to have
outlandish amounts of false positives or false negatives.

If someone perchance figures out how to avoid outlandish numbers of of
false positives and/or false negatives while not using ABX or any other
kind of DBT methodology, I'd love to see it!

> This is a petty way to spend your time, Arny.

I'm retired and can't line up enough relevant charitable or for profit
work to fill all of my time. I do many hours of both every week, but its
not yet enough. That's my excuse - what is yours? ;-)

> In all seriousness, you've probably forgotten more about how audio
> works than most of us will ever know.

I recommend that you never try to come close to me in that regard
because it would change your life, my friend!

> But your incessant need to constantly shoot down anyone who disagrees
> with the veracity of ABX tests precedes you.

A statement with no evidence affirming it, ample contrary evidence
contradicting it, and therefore no credibility.

What's unclear about:

"I'm fine with any evidence that is presented and will grant it full
credibility as long as there is good reason to believe that it is not