ralphpnj wrote:
> Sure I would be open to reappraisal but that's not really the issue. The
> issue is whether or not there even is a problem in the first place but
> if turns out that the regen does improve the sound of USB playback, well
> then two things can be said:
>
> 1) The really was a problem that affected sound quality
>
> and
>
> 2) the regen effectively addressed the problem.
>
> Note: this post can now be quoted (out of context, of course) within the
> online audiophile community as proof that the uptone audio regenerator
> works!
Good to see at least one of you is open to new information/data
Now when the next batch of Regens are shipped & reports of their
improvement on the Touch are reported (as they will be) -  (I think at
least one person here is getting one) what will your position be?
Denial, ala Arny's worldview & demands for ABX testing or some interest
in getting to hear one yourself?