Wombat wrote:
> Nonsense, he developed the Transporter himself and when he was at it he
> did serious measurements to get the electrical layout of the device as
> good as possible. I never saw Sean in need to use words like 'organic
> sound' about his designs.
> I only saw honest and solid work by him.
I'm not sure what your point is - the measurements he showed in his post
are foo-measurements according to Arny (& no doubt, Archimago) -
"-Right, the top horizontal line on both of those graphs (-100 dB) are
still way below any known relevant threshold of audibility."

-If you want to argue otherwise & maintain that these measurements are
not foo-measurements & actually of audible significance then your
argument is with Archimago, Arny & those that follow along with their
line of logic, not me.