jkeny wrote:
> OK, just wanted to get that straight - according to both you &
> Archimago, these measurements by Sean Adams would be termed Foo
> measurements & nothing in them shows any possible audible difference
> between the devices shown in the measurements.
Nonsense, he developed the Transporter himself and when he was at it he
did serious measurements to get the electrical layout of the device as
good as possible. I never saw Sean in need to use words like 'organic
sound' about his designs.
I only saw honest and solid work by him.

Transporter (modded) -> RG142 -> Avantgarde Acoustic based 500VA
monoblocks -> Sommer SPK240 -> self-made speakers