ralphpnj wrote:
> And complete BS. The design of power supplies is so simple that it was
> one of the few circuits that I learned about in the Electrical
> Engineering for Non-Electrical Engineers course that I took in college.
> Just more audiophile voodoo.streamed audio.

What is it, Ralph, that makes you this way?  You've basically summed it
all up right here.  You took a college course and now you are so
informed that you feel enabled to dismiss a Mark Jenkins design.  Would
you like to speak with Mark?  I could likely arrange that.  He can
explain his understanding of power supply design to you.  I can assure
you that power supply design is extremely complex, particularly as it
pertains to audiophile gear.

Please send him an email questioning his understanding of power supplies
and then you can let us know if you learned anything beyond your EE 101
course from decades ago.

Cary Audio 306 SACD Pro | Cary Audio SLP-05 | Cary Audio SA-200.2 |
Focal Diablo Utopia III
__Acoustic treatment: DIY Cylinder Bass traps | "Rule of Thirds" for
speaker & sweet spot position
__Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Big Silver Oval | Shunyata Venom series
power cords and power conditioning