And for something completely different and totally off topic:

Julf wrote:
> As long as it isn't pickled herring... :)

How about some nieuwe haring (that's Dutch for new herring)?

By the way, despite what many Americans believe the herring that the
Dutch eat is just plain raw herring and not pickled herring. I can state
this some authority since I lived in the Netherlands for 14 months in
2007/2008 and ate plenty of raw herring. The term "nieuwe haring" refers
to the herring that offered during herring season (June to October the
only time the Duch are allowed to fish for herring) and is as fresh as
it gets. When it not herring season the Dutch eat herring that was
caught during herring season and frozen and is therefore not fresh and
definitely not "nieuwe haring".

Now back to your originally scheduled flame war.

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos