jh901 wrote:
> I intend to avoid your pitfalls, so it doesn't make sense that you have
> such passion for your faith.

There are no such pitfalls, and there is no such faith.

I'm following Conventional Science (the Science  that helped us send men
into space and survive and even thrive).

The guys who run the Magic Cable companies are the guys who flunked
their EE courses or never took them in the first place. They were not
the class stars. Take Noel Lee, for example.

> Pseudoscience is dangerous, but declaring "science" as if you are GOD is
> also wrong.

Who is declaring "science" as if they are God?  You are making the
accusation, now back it up!  I'm am merely a messenger of Science. Don't
shoot me.

> None of you can explain how the laws of physics are being violated.

I already have, but the issues and arguments went flying high!  I'm
dealing with people who take the pseudoscience of the magic wire
industry as if they were revealed truth, not the false claims and
distortions of the truth that they are.

The problem is one of denial and lack of proper education. The
explanation of the effect of wavelength on how audio signals flow
through cables on the proper way to analyze cables was an explanation of
the laws of physics are being violated by the claims of the magic wire
industry. It was stated the simplest way I can think of. However, it
still takes an understanding of High School Physics to get it.

No true believer in magic wires will ever get it because it violates
their religious beliefs.