jkeny wrote:
> As if anybody is in any doubt about your intentions to incite flame wars
> - all they have to do is look at this post & your many posts here.

Interesting -  jkeny admits it right here in public. All it takes to
start a flame war with jkeny is to ask him for some reliable evidence.

Do you have any new actual relevant reliable evidence to bring to the
table, jkeny?

I seem to recall that you were asked for some very specific and
relatively easy things to produce. Do I need to go back and pull them
out of the threads?

It's like a month later - jkeny where is your evidence?