jkeny wrote:
> So we really can't judge (nor can you) how sensitive your testing is at
> differentiating audio devices - yes you heard a difference ONCE between
> DAC & line out of computer (in a not very "carefully controlled & not
> double blind test").

Interestingly enough, this kind of thinking is nowhere to be found when
the order of the day is jkeny trying to hawk his questionable USB DACs
on the web.

Isn't sauce for the goose also sauce for the gander?

> Yet you seem to put great "faith" in this method to sort out differences
> - "I'm a strong believer in listening tests. Of course if they are not
> carefully constructed double-blind tests, then they are essentially
> worthless. (And outside of the audiophile world this statement is not
> the least bit controversial.)"
>
> So the efficacy & sensitivity of your testing is unproven by your tests

The efficacy and sensitivity of jkeny's listening evaluations is proven
to be highly questionable and utterly substandard because of the
retrograde procedures that he advocates by means of personal example.