jkeny wrote:
> You seem to confuse what are facts - I'll re-quote what I posted "BTW,
> it's a fact that there is a large body of favourable listening reports
> regarding the Regen!"
> You are asking for something completely different to what I stated as a
> fact!

Heh, I didn't think even you would stick to a silliness like that. Of
course I realize that technically all you claimed is that "there is a
large body of favourable listening reports". So, just to clarify, you
simply pointed out that there happens to be some favourable listening
reports? You don't in any way support the assumption that the Regen
would actually make any difference?

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953