SBGK wrote:
> thing is your understanding of physics is flawed, the theories don't
> match reality.

That's just a baseless allegation as stated.  You discredit yourself
when you spew such poorly formed thoughts.

Any ADULT who understood our situation would say that at worst we
disagree. Noting my far better education, experience, credentials and
the mass of reliable evidence that I bring to the table, they would find
that that when you disagree with me, you are generally wrong.

See, that was easy? ;-)

> Unless you think that everyone who hears any differences in digital
> playback is hearing things.

I said that? let's play truth-speaker or liar. You find where I said
anything like the above and you can call yourself a truth-speaker. Fail
to do so, and you are admitting that you are a liar.

> Just like the global warming theories haven't predicted the stall in
> global temperatures the theories of digital audio can't predict the
> differences people hear.

That's just a baseless allegation as stated.  You discredit yourself
when you spew such poorly formed thoughts.

> real science would be trying to come up with theories to match the
> evidence rather than ridiculing the evidence.

Which evidence am I ridiculing? Something spewed by someone who just
makes stuff up and intentionally lies when they claim that I said it?