philippe_44 wrote:
> Yes, thank you - not being English-native makes it extra-difficult
> sometimes :(

I can relate to that - as I might have stated before, English is my
third language (the first and second were Swedish and Finnish), and I
have pretty much lost all my German since learning Dutch (I have been
living here in Amsterdam since 1997). It does help that my wife is
American and teaches English (literature)... :)

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953