Mnyb wrote:
> A very interesting part is that piece of software you tested , people
> testify to have all kinds of better sound experience with it. But none
> ever heard the only verifiably thing it's does regarding audio , bodge
> 24/48 ;) just like you pointed out in your blog ( not as explicit as I
> just did )
>
> Maybe they start now when you told everyone about it :). The power of
> suggestion working against them ?

:D Well if people start noticing it (24/48) let me know! I wouldn't be
surprised if they just kept quiet because JPlay supporters tend to be
'true believers' and would not want their heroes to look bad or in a way
admit they could not tell... Even after I told them about it 2 years
ago!!!

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.