Mnyb wrote:
> Are we not making things to complicated in these cases archimago shows
> with two methods that the output of the dac is the same hence no need
> for DBT or other complex measures.

That is the whole point about the scientific method (especially
post-Popper) - any scientific theory should make predictions or
falsifiable statements that can be tested. We don't know what we are
supposed to measure or test, as the speculations we have seen are too
vague and contain no falsifiable statements to verify, apart from "xxx
makes an audible difference", leaving DBT as the only test method.

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953