docbob wrote:
> Agreed. And you have reached that point. Maybe it's time to give it a
> break.

Maybe its time for being open minded without requiring that people act
like they have holes in their head.

> Your analogy is disgusting and wrong.

In your opinion, of course. Maybe this is another opinion that needs a
rest.

> Sighted evaluations have flaws, but they are not worthless.

Typical deflection. I never said that they are worthless for all
purposes.

However, for the purpose the  of evaluating the sound quality of certain
kinds of audio gear, they are about as scientific as the chicken act
that I described.

> They provide the evaluation of the gear by the person- in situ-, i.e. as
> he/she will actually be listening.

For better or worse, of course.

> Of course, misapplication of ABX also has flaws.

Interestingly enough,  I never mentioned ABX, but you did quite
gratuitously - so now we know your agenda.

Reality is that its all about the right tool for the purpose at hand,
not the anti-scientific, suspend all possible disbelief posturing that
some promote for fun and profit.