Julf wrote:
> And incidentally Paul McGowan of PS Audio just praised the jitterbug,
> purely based on subjective listening. :)
>
> 'Paul's Post: Jitterbugging/'
> (http://www.psaudio.com/pauls-posts/jitterbugging/)

And as a contrast, the latest 'Dr. AIX post by Mark Waldrep'
(http://www.realhd-audio.com/?p=5284):

"I remain unconvinced after overhearing this anecdotal exchange and my
own experience. I have also had additional conversations with
professional engineers and designers that doubt the effectiveness of
these devices."

And, rather appropriately, in the second half:

"The person that I spoke to told me that the owner of the company
confided in him that he simply lies about the sonic improvements and his
ability to hear the difference. Really? He was unabashed about the fact
that in order to sell more of his high priced gear, he fabricates
information about the performance of his units and what he hears. Am I
surprised? I guess notÂ…but I am very disappointed.

Can we trust anyone to tell us the truth about his or her products?"

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953