ralphpnj wrote:
> To answer your question "do you honestly believe that the chap who wrote
> all that technical stuff is the same writer that writes the music
> reviews in Stereophile?" :
>
> Does it make a difference since a Stereophile writer and an "engineer"
> who lets his name be used by UpTone Audio can't be all that different.

Nonsense, Ralph.  Humorous, but nonsense and more deflection. It does
make a difference!  if they are, indeed, different (which I believe they
are) people you've trashed, besmirched and, borderline slandered JS the
engineer. And I'm sure JS the writer would probably not be too happy,
either, if he was aware of your statements.  It's one thing to have a
difference of opinion on technical issues or even musical tastes, but
this mini-conspiracy thing you've got going on with JS the engineer
being part of some nefarious audio/engineering/publishing thing is
really unbecoming to you.  You've generally been a pretty stand-up guy,
but you're off base here.  Your refusal, so far, to provide any proof of
your statements is telling. I repeat:  Either prove what you said or
retract your statements.....

Rg

System information
Main: Vortexbox/Squeezelite > USB> Benchmark DAC2 D > LFD LE IV
Signature amp > Revel Performa F208 speakers.

Home Theatre:  Touch (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic
5.1, Touch FW 7.8.0-r16754.

LMS 7.9.0 - 0.71.20150313git1426153261 on a 1TB Micro Vortexbox
Appliance, V 2.3.