So. If you'll stop assuming you know what I mean when you clearly don't
you'll read the bit about what I'd like to see (the thx-y bit) and less
about MQA. I don't give too shakes of a monkey's dong about MQA itself
to be honest, just would like to see the industry get behind /something/
or anything that helps move away from the wild west of mastering in the
mainstream. If MQA is a waste of space at least it shows a willingness
to look for standards. Even if as it stands it's pointless.

As for the crap about fat sausages I can't believe I'm seeing this
conversation in a so called audiophile forum. I don't see any point in
elaborating on what was just a passing example of something that is
often symptomatic of bad technique and was totally not the point...