drmatt wrote:
> Re: https://sourceforge.net/projects/album-art/
>
> Just realised this is a Windows only project. No use for me, sorry. I
> will however take a look at some of the back end downloader scripts as
> it may be possible to use some of the same tricks.

Has anyone seen cover art that is processed via MQA?

It's all folded in on itself and the file sizes are really, really tiny,
less than 1kb. However when using a MQA certified display adapter and
monitor (yes both MUST be certified) to view the cover art the file
unfolds to fill the entire screen. The images are super crisp and all
blurring is removed. Truly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: LMS 7.9 on dedicated windows 10 computer w/2 Drobos