Mnyb wrote:
> Can we get back to the original show ? This Euphony audio server .
> Anyone fished up some more info .
>
> As discussed, a drawback is that you are suposed to playback from the
> same machine ? There seems to be no remote endpionts in thier
> architecture ( which then removes all audio quality demands from the
> server ) and as consequence multiroom how is that suposed to work ?

>From what I gehter from the review the Server is both player and source,
looks like you'd need a server at each location to be a player. How that
works is anyones guess !

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezePlayer,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  7.9.0 - 1475786002 on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS