Jeff07971 wrote:
> From what I gehter from the review the Server is both player and source,
> looks like you'd need a server at each location to be a player. How that
> works is anyones guess !

Looks like the idea is you have a music library elsewhere, you buy the
Euphony ("You Phoney"?) drive, reboot your PC with it and it copies
music from your library into its own area. That's your player. One
device, one player, with a local copy of your music library. Multi-room
in the sense that you can carry the thing from room to room and boot it
on another PC, that sort of thing. As long as it's got wired ethernet,
they don't like wifi. (Which is mainly a device to prevent people
attempting to boot a laptop with it.)

Sounds like a terrible idea to me. Also totes itself as an audiophile
product then offers "gapless -mp3 -playback".