The Big Bang was actually the formation of a Black hole. That is how our
universe was created and we're (our universe) inside that black hole.
This allows time to go beyond the creation of our universe because the
collapsing star that created our universe existed in it's own universe
that our universe (black hole) now exists in. This also accounts for our
universe's growth/expansion due to matter being sucked into our black
hole and converted from matter to energy as it crosses the event
horizon. I'm just surprised that this hasn't been realized yet!

Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 7.9 on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets and
Squeeseslave
Portable system - Rock solid with LMS 7.9 on Win10 Pro - 1 Duet and
Squeezeslave