Julf wrote:
> Reading that makes me happy - have seen too many "why keep ranting about
> all that double blind stuff, nobody will change their mind anyway"
> comments lately...
Sorry to say I am a scientist, so I do listen and adapt to new
information, even if it's being shouted at me in a patronising way. All
this, I can prove...

I do think the ranting should stop. And I still think some DACs sound
different. Not all. But I am very very sure that all vinyl playback
systems sound totally and utterly different in huge ways.... I'm very
happy with digital playback and wouldn't go back to the stone age.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

--
Hardware: 3x Touch, 1x Radio, 2x Receivers, 1 HP Microserver NAS with
Debian+LMS 7.9.0