PS, I control my LMS with either my Android phone or from the web
interface.

If you are looking for an always-on visual interface, Audiophonics in
France have a number of options; I've seen that case elsewhere too.

https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/network-audio-players-rasptouch-c-6350.html

Personally, I prefer the separation of concerns approach with a Pi4 +
digital output hat driving an external DAC, but even in my situation, I
can see some use cases for an integrated approach.

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?pages/Audio_DAC_Performance_Index/

You can filter by brand to see what Pi HAT DACs he's reviewed - Allo,
Audiophonics, HifiBerry, Orchard Audio ... come to mind. There may be
others.