Another option:

Consider the original Digione Player (not Signature). $270 US at Allo
site with an aluminum case and an upgraded Nirvana power supply. Maybe
other sellers have it available to consider due to shipping distance
from India. Tough to beat this deal. Google it for comparisons with the
Signature, some say minimal sound quality difference if any. Less hassle
with dual power supplies too.

I own one, and it's been  a great replacement for my SB3/receiver unit.
Recently upgraded to the Nirvana power supply, and to me there seems to
be an appreciable difference from the stock PSU, particularly at low
volume for some reason. I run it into an audio video receiver which has
it's own DAC. The output from this unit is SPDIF., so make sure your DAC
is compatible.

Living Room: Pi3 w/Allo Digione Player (Wired), Max2Play w/LMS Server
8.0 and SqueezeLite
Pioneer Elite VSX 80, Parasound 2125 v2
KEF LS50's, Paradigm SE Center, SVS SB12-NSD Subwoofer, Paradigm Atom
v.5 Surrounds
Harmony Smart Control w/Hub and iPeng
Dining Room: KEF Q100's
Bedroom: Logitech Boom
Porch: Boston Acoustics Voyager Metro II
Router: Netgear R700P
File Storage: Samsung T5 SSD
Music Service: Qobuz