slartibartfast wrote:
> I take your point about Virgin tech support.
Don't get me started on Virgin. I was with them at the previous house.
The service itself was generally good, but when it came to giving them
notice it was impossible to contact them. On hold on the phone for over
an hour before giving up. On hold on their online chat for 100 mins
before giving up. Raised a complaint which took them 2 weeks to respond
to, informing me that I should phone them to give notice!

In the end I just cancelled the direct debit and replied to the
complaints dept that if they want their so-called "superhub" back they
better email me.

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A