A question related to this. Normally if you replace the kernel headers you need
to rebuild glibc, gcc ... Is it OK to install the kernel headers in a build
environment so we can build the AUFS utils and then move those utils to a
system built with different kernel headers? I've been assuming the answer is
yes, it seems to work.

--- On Wed, 7/27/11, sf...@users.sourceforge.net <sf...@users.sourceforge.net>