> I've never said your previous work was bad /
> harmful, nor did I disagree with previous PM's
> decisions. More than so I did not judge any
> PM. But you're associating your work with
> PM's and I don't think that's right.  It was the
> requests that are your work, not PMs
> decisions, and their decisions shouldn't make
> your work worse/better.

If you assert that my requests are all irrelevant and ill-conceived, then logic
necessarily dictate that the Package Maintainers who have accepted those in the
past are stupid or negligent, which is an implication I find insulting and
untrue. And also this is evidence of your own negligence instead when lodging
your ill-conceived framing complaint against me.

You have accused me of automatically filing mindless requests made by scripts:

> I'm against using some self-written scripts to
> mass-file requests to certain packages just
> based on their traits, like keywords, names, or
> whatever.

You have also insinuated that I file requests without consideration:

> every request, no matter they're for orphan,
>  merge, or deletion, need to be thought carefully
> and sent with details associated closely with it.
> And blindly filing them just adds burden to PMs
> as this leaves research to be done to PMs.

Regarding my requests asserting a mistaken statement:

> The direct reason I want to post this is reading following requests:
> PRQ#51267[1], PRQ#51269[2], PRQ#51270[3] and PRQ#51271[4],
> these affects armcl-opencl[5], arm-linux
-gnueabihf-armcl-neon[6],
> aarch64-linux-gnu-armcl-opencl+neon[7] and
> aarch64-linux-gnu-armcl-neon[8] accordingly.

You should have responded to at least one of the individual deletion request
you have objection with instead of using this one point of mistake to add to
your framing me on aur-general and furthering your baseless accusation that I
am mass filing automated requests made via scripts. I would have amended my
mistake quickly.

I do listen to relevant feedback and learn from them, and from my mistakes as
well.

> I don't want this thread to drag more people in,
> but since you mentioned them: I agree they are
> good AUR users and they have a good history
> of good requests. But similar does not mean
> same, especially with this quantity and you end
> up with a template-like requesting style. Just
> as I'm writing this you closed PRQ#51285 and
> filed PRQ#51286 to the same package.

You are now trying to hold against me my revocation of my own request because I
realized a mistake, whereas previously you accused me of filing mindless script
request. These are mutually contradictory to each other. But again, I see that
you just want to push me into a corner while not taking any responsibility for
your exaggerated blaming response in front of all AUR staff and core community
members.

> Yes, and why are good-faith members like you
> have framed me instead as mentioned in the
> previous point?

I have simply pointed out that behind your insinuatons are baseless bad-faith
assertions. Is defending my innocence framing you?

> I don't want this to be
> heated but you seem to want this to end right
> away with one side involved getting banned or
> driven out, instead of letting it go through
> thorough discussion in the thread. This is not
> how discussion should go.

I'm sorry, what banning? Why are you again implying untrue things about me?

It was you who implied that I am some kind of bot whose requests are just a
non-useful burden on PM's. Which, if believed to be true, would lead to my
banning from this platform, thanks to your hostile action.

This behavioral pattern you are following is called criticism deflection and
blame shifting / mirroring. Instead of taking responsibility for accusing me
falsely, now you are painting an alternative reality picture about the victim
(me) being actually the abuser.

The fact is, for already closed requests of mine, the ones that I didn't
revoke, has so far had ~99% acceptance ratio.

Like I said, when filing requests, I add relevant information that should aid
the maintainer in understanding the issues, and in case of ARM packages, I
copy-pasted a few statements and links that are relevant to the case (pointing
to the Arch rule against non-x86_64 compatible packages, and also links to
ArchLinuxARM.org forum resources on submitting packages there).

So in essence, you are blaming me for trying to be helpful, and framing that
behavior as evidence of spam.

Such communication of yours is intended to flame up the community against me,
to drive me out. It is definitely not a way to work with a fellow community
member.

I don't hold my experience in the AUR community in very high regard already,
based on earlier unfair attacks that I've suffered. I am just too lazy for now
to move on to some other community, and I still enjoy the hands-on, no
unnecessary hyper-bureaucracy approach here.

But right now I really wish I'd left this toxicity behind.

Yours,
Marcell