Hi @felixonmars, thank you for your feedback.

Other AUR Package Maintainers / Developers like @muflone have asserted that
packages on AUR should work with x86_64. Also there's a statement to that
effect in Arch package guidelines, linked to by AUR submission guidelines, and
the latter states that the former shall be applicable in whole for AUR packages
as well.

Like I said, and what @jelly have also agreed with, it seems there is room for
improvement with respect to the AUR package submission / hosting rules.

I myself also don't oppose ARM packages, but their existence is not supported
well by current AURweb, which AFAIK does not support architecture-specific
dependency lookup in its webrequest interface, nor does AURweb itself.

Wish the best,
Marcell (MarsSeed)