Hello Leonidas,

Sorry if this is off-topic, but since Arch Gitlab is restricting
registration I don't have an account to ask there

As I want to poke around the aurweb codes and possibly send patches later,
I've just fetched the source and dug a little bit.

Turns out, based on how aurweb/initdb.py is written, and digging the
internal DB after started aurweb for some testing, there's no field for
package arch in DB, so adding an arch key to the DB would be a pretty big
and perhaps breaking change (Hardly anyone would want and dare to add a
column to an in-production table). But if it really is possible,
considering v6 API is pending, there might be enough time window to
implement the API change alongside DB change.

It's kinda a shame I don't really have much time until the end of the year
to really work on this. May I ask, when will the v6 API be published?

Best regards