As pointed out by your friend Mike earlier, you are incorrectly barking up the
wrong tree.

There is nothing stopping anyone from having a go a producing at equivalent
product for $10 that is better and could easily replace every Flarm on the
planet with their own solution.

In time, this might happen if low cost high volume (think Drones) ADSB like
products (or similar) arrive on the scene. (go search what Google have funded
in this space)

As that has not happened yet, its probablty not econically attractive to do so.

But you are welcome to try.

In the meantime, Flarm have the rights to protect their business and the good
service they provide to the community. In fact, its their prime responsibility
to their shareholders.

If you feel they don't, they by all means and at your cost, go sue them. When
you have wasted your first $100,000 in lawyers fees please let us all know.