Thanks Martin - I've been off colour this week or I would have remembered/noticed that! Of course it is there!

Wombat

On 22/04/2016 8:38 AM, Martin wrote:
CAO 95.4 , exemptions , (l)    subregulation 207 (2) as far as the carriage of
a gyroscopic turn and slip indicator and an outside air temperature indicator
as prescribed in Appendix I of Civil Aviation Order 20.18 is concerned;