I can access Himawari satellite photos on the BOM website but only the
previous 3 hours.

Does anyone know how to go back to get images published say 4-8 hours ago
or even previous days.

Himawari 8 satellite images are a huge advance of the previous images and
now we can see wave clouds easily and almost in real time which is
fantastic.  it would be nice to review old images so as t=o check on
predictions based on the forecats.