Thanks Mike,

Incredible!  I have had the opportunity to see Frigate birds on the Ashmore
Islands years ago, long before it was realised that thermals occur over the
sea.

Now they even fly in clouds and sleep on the wings and stay aloft for weeks
at a time..

My only disappointment with the video was that the makers had to bring in
Climate Change once again.