-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike
Borgelt
Sent: Wednesday, 2 June 2004 9:25 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: RE: [Aus-soaring] ELT

At 09:50 PM 31/05/04 +1000, you wrote:
>This is the MT400 - the 406 replacement for the MT300.
>These are built for the marine environment.
>
>I am told they have plans for MT410 which will replace the
>popular MT310 many of now carry.
>
>SDF

Thanks for the activation data. The MT410 might be the one to go for.
I presume the 3 activations that didn't result in rescues are all
accidental/malicious etc? Or are they people who mamage to resolve their
problems themselves?

Mike
Borgelt Instruments - manufacturers of quality soaring instruments
phone Int'l + 61 746 355784
fax   Int'l + 61 746 358796
cellphone Int'l + 61 428 355784
          Int'l + 61 429 355784