For those of us who were young many years ago the story of a young female glider pilot flying in a Kookaburra (Short) wing for the first time and the instructor moved the trim lever only to receive a slap in the face from the maiden who thought he was getting fresh.

No names no pack drill.

At 04:26 PM 6/04/2005 +1000, you wrote:
Your right Chris. (of course)
Caleb belongs to that young whipersnapper generation of glider pilots we OFITTH's just despise.
Young, virile(you should see his girlfriend) and a much smarter and serious view of the world.
I'm trying my darndest to convert him into one of us with partnerships in the EP-2 and letting him fly my other gliders but I think only time will ensure he converts to OFITTH status.
Mind you he can fly tho.
Cheers
Ian P.
Kookaburra Precision Soaring Team.
----- Original Message ----- From: " Christopher Mc Donnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia." <aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Kooka Trim

The Longwing I used to fly passengers in had the trim between the seats and
you had to physically move the passengers right thigh to get to it.
Mmmmmmm nice in some cases. (insert Homer Simpson voice) :-)
Ian, this member of the Kookaburra Precision Flying Team is too serious.

Regards

Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: "Caleb White" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>