"That's a bargain compared to the ETS which will be not
 only ineffective but positively harmful."

Drinking the denialist kool-aid eh?. Why cant you accept the fact that most of
the rest of the world thinks you are simply wrong in your denials. Even the
most intellectually
challenged, such as GW Bush & John Howard( long time deniers), accept it now. I
guess we still have flat earthers and libertarians too.

The denialist's technique (Most ridiculous example amongst many being the
scientist lie to get funding!) is now well documented, and at best is seen as a
distraction from a very serious reality.

While I am at it Mike whilst I have problems with the Gliding system, I have
generally found instructors to be of a good standard.

Whist some have had bad attitudes, they were at least competent.

regards

Dave L