Title: Message
Hi

I just noticed for sales order  quotation and confirmation that if I select Qty 'All' and then cahnge the update qty to zero then these zero lines do not get printed BUT when I do the same during delivery or invoice printing the zero lines still get printed!!!

In order to not get the zero lines printed I have to delete the lines from the posting update screen...

Can anyone tell me any good reason for why Axapta behaves this way?  Personnally I think this is an error (i.e. it is not consistent and if I say update zero then it should consider it outside of the updating)

Anyone know how to fix to make consistent?

Thanks
James