From: cüneyt köker <c_ko...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Alternative workcenter with different
process time
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 5:33 AM

Hi All,

Is there any way to set up the following case in AX?

A specific product can be produced on Machine1 (10 min/pcs), Machine2 (15
min/pcs) and Machine3 (8 min/pcs) with different process times. Machine1 is
selected as work center on the route operation. I want to make AX consider
other two machines too if they are available when scheduling. And when doing
this, it must consider their different process times and schedule them that
way.

I know that task groups are used for similar purpose but it is not possible to
define different times by machine there.

Thank you in advance,

Cuneyt