From: Anitha S <mail2eani...@gmail.com>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, January 21, 2010 11:58:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Axapta gets hanged !!!

Hi James,

Here are the details.
Kernel Version : 5.0.1000.52
Application Version : 5.0.1001.96
We are using SQL server 2005 SP2.
AOS and SQL server are in different machines.

Even when any of the AOT object iscompiled, the application goes to "Not
Responding " Status.

And I guess,it is affecting AIF also .
Because when I import XML , I am getting message the "There is no schema for
this parameter.  Please configure the data policies first" .When i click the
Data Policies button in "End Points" form, the system again goes to "Not
Responding" mode.
And this settles down when the service is restarted.
Is this related to the above mentioned issue?

As you had mentioned, I dont think a large SQL operation could have caused
this because Compiling an AOT object does not make a database call.

We are trying with RU3 pack which is related to Performance/ Application Crash.

Kindly mail me your suggestions.

Regards,
Anitha.