Just to update that what Navid talked about is KB 959598 and this is the one
I was also referring to.

Are you a partner? If so go get the article:

https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/kbdisplay.aspx?wtntzsmnwukntmmyxupyz
qpouxnxspsymmtyvwnzmxqlwyxs

If you are a customer go ask your partner to look it up and talk to you
(sorry its confidential and so I cannot just give it to you or I may get in
trouble with MS).

Basically the solution is as per Navid said to change to temp table (AOT
object usage is not logged any more - this usage data in theory is useful in
an upgrade to help you know objects that have a conflict whether they are
ever used by users - that's at least how I understand what it is used for)
or apply a hotfix MS issued (is included in RU2)

Let us know how things turn out

Thanks

James